What is this course about?
Course Layout : A load balancer is a device that acts as a reverse proxy and distributes network or application traffic across a number of servers. Load balancers are used to increase capacity (concurrent users) and reliability of applications.
- F5 LTM deployment,F5 LTM network flow
- Assymetric routing problem, F5 objects
- F5 CLI, F5 GUI
- F5 Artitecture and Introduction to LTM
- Configuring virtual servers, Configuring nodes
- Configuring load balancing protocols, Understanding profiles
- Managing application layer traffic, Enabling session persistence
- Managing protocol profiles, Managing SSL certification
- Configuring Monitors, Configuring NAT and SNAT
- Writing iRules, Configuring F5 high availability