What is this course about?
Golars training in Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching is an ideal certification program entry -level network engineers to maximize their foundational networking knowledge. Our training module imparts participants with practical, relevant and industry-ready domain knowledge on network solutions.
The course validates participants the following skills at the end of the training:
- Ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks
- Manage and optimize network systems, focus on network infrastructure, which includes routing, switching, wireless access, security, and connectivity to branch offices using WAN.
- Course Library – which courses we are offering CCNA Routing & Switching COURSE curriculum:
1. Basic Introduction to CCNA
3. Fundamentals of networking
4.Introduction to TCPIP
11.Static Default Routing
13.Routing Information Protocol(RIP)
14.Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol(EIGRP)
15.Open Shortest Path First(OSPF)
16.Layer 2 Switching
17.VLANs and Inter VLAN Routing
18.Spanning Tree and Ether Channel
19.Internet Protocol Version 6
20.Cisco Discovery Protocol(CDP)
21.Dynamic host configuration protocol(DHCP)
22.Domain name service(DNS)
23.Address Resolution Protocol(ARP)
24.ACL(Access Control List)
25.NAT(Network Address Translation)
- What are the prerequisites for the certification?
The CCNA Routing and Switching certification is ideal for professionals with 1-3 years of experience in the networking and telecommunications domain.
- How do I get certified in CCNA Routing and Switching?
·Multiple choice questions (MCQs) with single answer
·Multiple choice questions (MCQs) with multiple answers
·Drag & Drop questions
·Fill in the blanks
·Simulation based questions