What is this course about?
Golars Networks training in Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching is an ideal certification program entry -level network engineers to maximize their foundational networking knowledge. Our training module imparts participants with practical, relevant and industry-ready domain knowledge on network solutions.
The course validates participants the following skills at the end of the training:
- Ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks
- Manage and optimize network systems, focus on network infrastructure, which includes routing, switching, wireless access, security, and connectivity to branch offices using WAN.
Course Library – which courses we are offering CCNA Routing & Switching COURSE curriculum:
- Basic Introduction to CCNA
- Fundamentals of networking
- Introduction to TCPIP
- IPv4 Addressing
- Sub netting
- Route Summarization
- Basic Routing
- IP Routing
- Static Default Routing
- Dynamic Routing
- Routing Information Protocol(RIP)
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol(EIGRP)
- Open Shortest Path First(OSPF)
- Layer 2 Switching
- VLANs and Inter VLAN Routing
- Spanning Tree and Ether Channel
- Internet Protocol Version 6
- Cisco Discovery Protocol(CDP)
- Dynamic host configuration protocol(DHCP)
- Domain name service(DNS)
- Address Resolution Protocol(ARP)
- ACL(Access Control List)
- NAT(Network Address Translation)
- WAN Technologies
What are the prerequisites for the certification?
The CCNA Routing and Switching certification is ideal for professionals with 1-3 years of experience in the networking and telecommunications domain.
How do I get certified in CCNA Routing and Switching?
Participants have to follow these steps after successfully completing the CCNA Routing and Switching training,simulation exams and lab exercises,to acquire the certification
CCNA Exam and certification details
Participants can take the CCNA Routing & Switching Certification Exam conducted by CISCO and become Cisco Certified Network Associate.
There are two methods to complete CCNA Routing & Switching Certification and our training is compatible for both the exam methods. Candidates can appear for the CCNAX or ICND1 & ICND2 exams.
Cisco doesn't reveal the grading pattern of the exams or the cutoff scores for passing CCNAX or ICND1 & ICND2.
The duration of CCNAX exam is 90 minutes,with 50-60 questions.
The exam contains different types of questions:
- Multiple choice questions (MCQs) with single answer
- Multiple choice questions (MCQs) with multiple answers
- Drag & Drop questions
- Fill in the blanks
- Simulation based questions
The duration of ICND1 & ICND2 exam is 90 minutes(40-50 questions)and 75 minutes (50 – 60 questions) respectively.
The resulting certification upon successful completion of the exam is valid for 3 years.