What is this course about?
Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking (DCICN):
- Describe how a Networks works
- Configure and verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and inter switch Communications using Nexus.
- Configure verify and troubleshoot basic router operation and routing on Cisco Devices.
Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCICT):
- Cisco Data Center fundamentals concepts
- Data Center Unified Fabric
- Storage Networking
- Dc Virtualization
- Unified Computing
- Data Center Network Services
Module I – DCICN
upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe How a Network Works
- Configure, Verify and Troubleshoot Data Center Switches
- Implement a Data Center IP Addressing Scheme
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot Routing on Cisco Nexus Switches.
Module II – DCICT
upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe and Verify Cisco Data Center Fundamentals
- Describe and Verify Cisco Data Virtualization
- Describe and Verify Cisco Data Center Storage Networking
- Describe and Verify Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric
- Describe and Verify Cisco Unified Computing System.