What is this course about?
What is this course about?
Golars Networks training in Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) is an ideal certification program for entry-level network engineers to maximize their foundational networking knowledge. Our training module imparts participants with practical, relevant and industry-ready domain knowledge on network solutions.
CCSA certification training offered by Golars Networks enables aspirants to acquire in-depth knowledge and training required while providing expert security solutions to organizations worldwide. Major crust of this certification revolves around firewalls and VPNs as this certification validates aspirants’ ability to carry out routine Check Point security operations like Creation and installation of security policies, anti-spoofing management, handling logging, NAT (Network Address Translation), authentications, etc. all of this and much more is offered in our CCSA course training package.
Why is the certification most sought-after?
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), employment opportunities are expected to increase by 12% from 2012-2022 for networking technicians and systems administrators.
- Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator(CCSA) certification is a widely respected IT certification program which adds value and help networking professionals to advance their careers.
- According to Robert Half Technology, networking professionals with Checkpoint networking administration skills can expect to earn a 9% premium above average salaries in the industry.
What learning benefits do you get from Golars Networks training?
Golars Networks Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) training provides immense learning benefits to the participants and ensures the following skills:
Participants are able to:
- Candidates opting for CCSA R77 certification must have prior knowledge of deployment platfoms.
- security policies.
- Monitoring Traffic and Connections, Network Address Translations, User Management .
- Authentication, use of SmartUpdate, Implementing Identity Awareness, Configuration VPN tunnels and Resolving security administration issues.
What are the career benefits in-store for you?
Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) certification enhances one’s credibility and marketability within organizations as well as greatly improve Job prospects. The training imparts practical, relevant and job-ready skills which are in demand in the industry. Fortune 500 companies like Cisco, British telecom, Orange telecom, Accenture, Nokia, Siemens, Dimension data, IBM, VM Ware, EMC2 prefer Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator(CCSA) certified networking professionals. The average salary of a Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) certified professional is $101,000.
Who should do this course?
The course is ideal for IT technicians and entry-level engineers aspiring to advance their career in the networking field. The training is best suited for Network Specialists, Network Administrators, Network Engineers, System Engineers, Network Support Specialists, Network Administrators, Network Consultants and System Integrators.
Why Golars Networks?
- Golars Networks is the World’s Largest Certification Training Provider, with over 500,000+ professionals trained globally
- Trusted by the Fortune 250 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training
- All our Courses are designed and developed under a tried and tested Unique Learning Framework that is proven to deliver 98.6% pass rate in first attempt
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, APMG, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and others
- Introduction to Checkpoint firewall
- Discussion on the modular nature of Checkpoint firewall
- Functionalities of Management, FW-1 & GUI modules
- Types of Checkpoint installation
- Hardware platform
- Checkpoint Rule base
- IP spoofing
- Installation of Checkpoint R77 GAIA
- Initial configuration of R77 GAIA
- Web access to Checkpoint
- Download & Installation of smart console
- Accessing Checkpoint through smart dashboard
- Checkpoint objects description
- Anti-spoofing configuration
- Network Address Translation
o Hide NAT
o Static NAT
17.Monitoring Traffic and Connections
18 . URL Filtering
19. Antivirus Inspection
20. Content Analysis
21. Identity Awareness
22. User Management and Authentication User Authentication
o User Authentication
o Session Authentication
o Client Authentication
23. IPSEC VPN
24. Intrusion Prevention System
25. Backup & Restore of configuration
26. Advanced and in-depth explanation of Check Point Firewall technology
27. Key tips and techniques for troubleshooting Check Point Firewall technology
28. Advanced upgrading concepts and practices
29. Reporting tools, deployment options and features
Exam and Certification:
What are the prerequisites for the certification?
The foundation of Check Point certifications, CCSA NGX certification validates a Security Administrator's ability to maintain day-to-day operation of Check Point security solutions and ensure secure access to information across the network. Proficiencies include creating and installing security policies, using logging and reporting features, and managing anti-spoofing, Network Address Translation (NAT), and OPSEC applications.
How do I get certified in Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator (CCSA)?
Participants have to follow these steps after successfully completing the Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) training, simulation exams and lab exercises, to acquire the certification:
Exam code: 156-215.77
CCSA Certification Includes
- Introduction to Check Point Technology
- Deployment Platforms
- Introduction to the Security Policy
- Monitoring Traffic and Connections
- Network Address Translations
- Using Smart Update
- User Management and Authentication
- Identity Awareness
- Resolving security administration issues
- Introduction to Check Point VPNs
Check Point Certification News
Check Point is releasing an Accreditation exam for the new SandBlast product. This will be a non-proctored exam available from Pearson VUE as exam number 156-730. Look for its release mid-March.
Check Point's Check Point Certified Security Master certification is moving from version R77 to R77.30 mid-March.
Check Point's 215.77 exam for the CCSA is will be based on .30 effective 15 January 2016. Older versions of the exam will be discontinued effective the same date. Check Point’s 315.77 Exam, required to complete the CCSE certification is also based on the .30 version, effective the same date.
Check Point Certification Goes Paperless
Starting 15 June 2015 Check Point discontinued hard copy certificates. You may access your certifications through your Check Point User Center accounts and print a certificate on demand. Check Point no longer provides hard copy certificates.
As always, for your certifications to show in your User Center account, your email address in your Pearson VUE profile must exactly match you User Center email address.
Check Point will only recognize one Pearson VUE profile, and that profile must be tied to your professional e-mail address linked to your User Center profile.
Who Owns Your Certification
Regardless of who pays for the exam, you, the exam candidate own the results. Your exam history is linked to your Certified Professional ID number granted the first time you create a Pearson VUE account. You should never create another one. If you change employers, you need only contact Account Services (email@example.com) and they will assist you in moving your records to a new account.
When Did You Last Update Your Profiles
Some of our candidates have been with us for a long time, and we value that time. If you’ve changed employers, or your employer has changed mail servers, please take a few minutes and update your Pearson VUE profile AND your Check Point Certification Profile as well. To update your Certification Profile, please contact Check Point at firstname.lastname@example.org and the Account Services personnel will be happy to assist you.
Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) exam fee $200.