What is this course about?
What is this Course about?
Simplilearn's CISSP certification training is aligned to the (ISC) ² CBK 2015 and trains you in the industry’s latest best practices, which will help you ace the exam in the first attempt. The certification helps you develop the expertise in defining the architecture, in designing, building, and maintaining a secure business environment for your organization using globally approved Information Security standards.
What are the objectives of this course?
By the end of this training, you will:
- Be able to define the architecture, and design and manage the security of your organization.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to clear the CISSP certification exam.
- Earn the requisite 30 CPEs required to take up the CISSP certification exam.
- Develop working knowledge in the 8 domains areas prescribed by the CISSP Common Book of Knowledge, 2015.
Who should do this course?
The CISSP certification is a globally recognized professional requirement in the IT Security domain. This certification is best-suited for:
- Security Consultants/Managers
- IT Directors/Managers
- Security Auditors/Architects
- Security Systems Engineers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Network Architects
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
EXAM & CERTIFICATIO
How do you become a CISSP certified professional?
- Go to www.pearsonvue.com/isc2 to register for a test appointment.
- Select the most convenient test center.
- Book an exam-slot and make the payment.
What are the prerequisites for a CISSP certification?
This training is intended for professionals who want to acquire the credibility and mobility to advance within their current Information Security careers. To pursue training in CISSP, it is mandatory that you have at least 5 years of recent full-time professional work experience in 2 or more of the 8 domains of the CISSP - CBK 2015.