Get Best CCNA Security Training in Hyderabad from top faculty of Golars Networks. Golars Provides The CCNA Online Training ,Networking Course,CEH Course Online,CCNP Training. Golars Networks is World-class networking institute in Hyderabad.
Get trained from expert instructors with years of hands-on experience for in-depth learning and understanding.
Get real-time exposure with opportunity to work on live projects from different industry verticals to get industry ready.
Be on the edge with expertise in latest tools & technology modules integrated in the course curriculum.
Get one-on-one attention, query resolution, and discussion sessions for extra grasping and understanding.
Get customized course content and duration for your specific needs. We offer different course durations for different requirements.
Extra remedial classes for students lagging behind to bring their knowledge at par with other industry-ready students.
What is this course about?
Golars Networks training in Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching is a mid -level network engineers to maximize their foundational networking knowledge. Our training module imparts participants with practical, relevant and industry-ready domain knowledge on network solutions.
The course validates participants the following skills at the end of the training:
CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) Security is a beginner level certification for aspirants seeking job opportunities in network security field. This certification validates an aspirants ability to create a secure network using Cisco Devices. CCNA Security certified professional is also capable of installing, monitoring and configuring various network security devices including identifying potential network security threats, taking apt measures for controlling them simultaneously.
CCNA Security Certification offered by GolarsNetworks focuses on numerous aspects of network security such as threats, VPN's, Firewalls, Cisco Router Switch Security, etc. This certification lays the foundation for career options like Network Security Engineer/Specialist, Support Engineer, and Security Administrator and also serves as a prerequisite for CCNP Security.
· Devices with CCNA Security :
Golars Networks is a leading IT Training provider company in India offering CCNA Security training services. With our CCNA Security course training we not only aim at producing exceptional Security professionals, but also intend to deliver training excellence through our contemporary & advanced training methodologies at Largest Cisco Labs. We have vastly experienced certified trainers for every course along with 24x7 lab facility and dedicated lab instructors.
1. Understand common security threats like Email-based and web-based attacks including mitigation methods for Worm, Virus, and Trojan horse attacks.
2. Implement (AAA) on router and switches and ASA. Further describe TACACS+ and RADIUS.
3. Describe standard, extended, and named IP IOS ACLs to filter packets and implement IP ACLS to mitigate the threats using Filter IP traffic, SNMP, DDoS attacks, IP ACLs to prevent IP spoofing, VACLs, etc.
4. Implement Secure Network Management using SSH, syslog, SNMP, NTP, SCP, CLI, CCP, and SSL.
5. Describe Layer 2 security using Cisco switches with the help of STP attacks, ARP spoofing, MAC spoofing, CAM overflows. Understand VLAN Security (Voice VLAN, PVLAN, VLAN hopping, and Native VLAN)
6. Understand Cisco Firewall Technologies like Proxy firewalls, Packet and stateful packet firewall. Describe types of NAT used in firewall technologies like Static, Dynamic, and PAT. Configure ASA using NAT, ACL, Default MPF, Cisco ASA sec Level.
7. Understand IPS technologies like Attack responses, Monitoring options, syslog, SDEE, Signature engines, Signatures, Network-based and Host-based.
8. Describe cryptography types (Symmetric, Asymmetric, HMAC, Message digest, and PKI) and VPN Technologies (IPsec, SSL, IKE, ESP, AH, Tunnel mode, and Transport mode).
9. Available Training Modes-Classroom Training.
There is a huge gap of Security professionals on the market, and this can be your starting point in the Security world, a complex but fun and challenging track. By becoming CCNA Security certified, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats. This course will help candidates obtain a deeper understanding of the technologies from the blueprint, which will tremendously help prepare for the certification exam and also for real-life deployments. Lab topologies will be designed, explaining the objective for each design, and then built from scratch by the instructor,
These courses are taught by one of the industry’s best technical instructors, you’ll be able to make the most of your training time with content that is authoritative, comprehensive and easy to follow.